If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 1 - What Do We Do With Your Information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as a name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and email address.
Our website may automatically gather certain types of non-personal information, like the kind of web browser and operating system your device employs, as well as the domain name of the website you navigated from to reach ours.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You may opt-out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link contained in such emails. Please keep in mind that if you opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails, we may still send you transactional communications, such as those relating to your purchases.
We may contract with third party marketing companies to produce advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect non-personal information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use non-personal information about your visits to this and other web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. These targeted advertisements may appear on other websites that you visit. The anonymous information is collected through the use of technology such as Cookies and Web Beacons, which are the current industry standard. No Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is collected in this process.
SECTION 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. Any information you provide is voluntary.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
8450 Highfield Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112-7141
If you delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or switch computers, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Section 3 - Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms & Conditions.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Section 4 - Shopify
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. ("Shopify"). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 – Third Party Services
In general, the Third Party Services used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain Third Party Services, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
SECTION 6 - Our Commitment to Security
The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Only authorized employees, agents and vendors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
SECTION 7 - Cookies
- Gathering Information: The site collects data through cookies about the user's browser type and operating system. This information is generally used to ensure that the website functions correctly on all devices and browsers and can also be used for statistical purposes.
- Visitor Tracking: The site tracks the number of visitors, which is a common practice to understand website traffic, gauge the success of marketing campaigns, and make decisions about improving the website.
- Customization: Cookies can be used to personalize the experience for the user. For example, by remembering a returning visitor's preferences, the site can display relevant products or information.
- Limitations on Personal Information: The statement clarifies that while cookies themselves do not collect personal information (such as your name, address, etc.), if you have provided such information in the past, it can be linked to the cookies. This means that your browsing habits on the site could potentially be associated with your personal profile.
- Sharing with Third Parties: Aggregate information collected through cookies and tracking may be shared with third parties. This often includes anonymized data used for marketing analysis, advertisement targeting, or performance analytics. It's important for users to be aware that some of this data may be shared, although it typically doesn't include personally identifiable information unless consented to by the user.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
8450 Highfield Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112-7141
If you are requesting information, we may ask you to provide verifying information, such as your name, e-mail, phone number and/or account information.